ALGAENICA® - FOOD SUPPLEMENTS - FOR EVERY TASTE
To enable the widening of the circle of users of algal products (primary source of absorbed solar energy) considering the habits of people eating while limiting the consumption of salt and sugar.The aim is in our daily diet, through the combined use of food additives ALGAENICA built on spices and sweeteners to achieve a balanced utilization of good for the body trace elements and organic components.
SUPPLEMENTS BASED ON MICROALGAE SPIRULINA:
- Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae wholesome, healthy and easily assimilated cell food, known since ancient times and considered as an alternative source of food even for astronouts. Because the Spirulina is proven immunostimulant due to the influence of antioxidants Beta-cryptoxanthin, beta-carotene, chlorophyll, phycocyanin, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 Vitamin C, Vitamin E (3 times richer in vitamin E than raw wheat germ), protein kit including all nine essential amino acids , and also the element selenium, which the organism uses for synthesize of cytokines involved in the activation of T-cells, which are part of a group of white blood cells known as lymphocytes, responsible for cell-mediated immunity. The content of beta-carotene - provitamin A is 25 times more than in raw carrots.
- Spirulina contains gamma-linolenic acid (found only in breast milk) that helps cell membranes to maintain their mobility and as a consequence improve the exchange of vital substances between cells and why spirulina is also known as "Breast milk on earth." Increase in the production of prostaglandins hormones Type 1, which have a proven anti-inflammatory effect.
- Spirulina is a rich source of minerali.Taka instance it contains about 50 times more organic iron, which is absolutely non-toxic and easily absorbable crude from spinach, as well as Mg, Mn, Zn, Ca, Cu, Cr, B, P, Na, K, Co, Se and the like. besides their diversity depends on their content in water from different regions of the world where Spirulina is cultivated. For Spirulina is alkaline, and helps to maintain an optimal pH in the body. Because at first, the dry algal mass of spirulina contains less than 4 cal and almost no cholesterol. Because the intake of Spirulina reduces the extent of the toxic effects caused by heavy metals on the body. Our spirulina-enriched products are tailored to the eating habits and have a pleasant taste and smell.
SPIRULINA SIPPLEMENTS WITH SPICES AND SALT
- SALT AND SPIRULINA
- POTASSIUM-SODIUM SALT AND SPIRULINA
- MEDITERRANEAN HONEY GARLIC SALT AND SPIRULINA
- SEASONED SALT AND SPIRULINA
- GARLIC SALT AND SPIRULINA
ALGAENICA products containing salt are created in line with national health campaign aimed at reducing salt consumption. There is a lot of information on the negatives of excessive salt intake. We will pay attention to the influence of salt: Increase in blood pressure: at high intake of salt kidneys fail to expel the excesive sodium contend, as a result of which the level of sodium in the blood increases, which is associated with more water and increased blood volume. This leads to elevated blood pressure. High blood pressure have very serious health consequences and may lead to:
- stroke and heart attack;
- heart failure;
- disturbances of kidneys's function, complications in kidney's disease, kidney's stone formation;
- ardiovascular problems in people with diabetes.
Salt distorts the upper layer of the lining of the stomach and increases contact with occasional emptied into the gastrointestinal tract carcinogens, which increases the risk of gastric cancer. A prerequisite for the occurrence of osteoporosis more salt is taken, the more calcium is excreted in the urine. When calcium is in short supply, it can begin to be extracted from the bone, leading to bone loss, reduction in bone density and increase of their fragility - a condition known as osteoporosis. National dietary surveys show that 70% of the salt intake of the population is due to the salt contained in processed and canned food, and about one-third - of added salt in food preparation at home and catering. Minimum amount of sodium contained as a natural component of many foods, but it does not contribute significantly to the overall intake of sodium.back